FloSports is seeking a passionate, organized, and talented self-starter to develop and create short form video content for the FloSports sports network.
The ideal candidate is a rare breed: a creative storyteller who can make compelling content on a variety of subjects in multiple formats – web series, sketches, highlights, and athlete features. The ability to multi-task, hit deadlines, and surprise our audience with fresh, innovative content is a must. B players need not apply.
- Produce high-quality, edited content for all of FloSports’ channels
- Coordinate with editorial team on assignments
- Develop and pitch new short-form content ideas to editorial team
- Communicate daily with editorial team on assignments
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an editor
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven fluency in various video short forms
Apply HERE to be considered for the role!
FloSports is a direct-to-consumer, subscription-based sports media company located in Austin, Texas. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Wrestling, Track, Grappling, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Gymnastics, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, eSports, and Cheerleading.