Recently voted one of the Top 10 Coolest Companies to work for in Austin, TX, FloSports is the fastest growing direct-to-consumer sports media company in the world. We are disrupting the industry by breaking down the traditional broadcast model and serving millions of people with live and on-demand coverage of their favorite sports.
FloSports is currently looking for mid-level Graphic Designers that have incredible skills and a passion for sports. Although most of our employees have been competitive athletes their entire lives, we don’t expect everyone to wrestle in the hallways, run sprints, or talk gymnastics and elite fitness 24/7. If this sounds like an environment that you will thrive in, please apply!
Graphic Designers are responsible for creating online advertising campaigns, landing pages, custom logos, event graphics, sales proposals, and other design related projects. The ideal candidate is flexible, has excellent communication skills, and can deliver a wide range of creative solutions for broad range of media needs.
- Candidates will collaborate with the Design Director, Marketing Managers, Content Marketers, and other Designers to create online advertising campaigns, landing pages, custom logos, event graphics, sales proposals, and other design related projects.
- Candidates should stay current on the latest industry trends, techniques, and software applications.
- Candidates will collaborate and communicate daily with many different disciplines across the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to articulate and present your ideas to the design team
- Demonstrate high-level attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take constructive criticism
- Ability to manage time independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or equivalent design degree
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of the sports we cover
- Web or mobile product design experience
- Brand development experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and a link to an online portfolio. Apply HERE to be considered for the role!
FloSports is a direct-to-consumer, subscription-based sports media company based in Austin, Texas, that partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Wrestling, Grappling, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Tennis, Gymnastics, Marching, Basketball, Volleyball, eSports, Cheerleading, Track, Swimming, Hockey.