FloSports is currently looking for a sports Digital Project Manager to work within our sales division delivering custom, integrated sponsorship programs for the company’s biggest advertising partners.Working with the sales, events, product and content teams, this position will be responsible for the entire sponsorship process from the beginning of the sales process to the completion of each program. You will be creating sales decks & programs, developing custom solutions for client needs, managing custom sponsorship executions (digital/experiential), problem solving, and working closely with client and agency contacts to ensure the program achieves all goals. There is both a pre- and post-sale component to this role.
The position is located in Austin, TX at FloSports’ HQ and reports to the Director of Marketing Solutions, with a dotted line into the EVP of Multimedia Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create sales materials, decks, solutions, and programs based upon sport and specific client needs
- Set up and lead kick-off meetings followed by weekly management, updates, and status calls
- Liaise between multiple departments internally, including: Production, Creative, Content, User Experience
- Quarterback development of all sponsorship executions across all sides from launch to conclusion
- Oversee custom event/on site executions for clients (budgeting, 3rd party management, collateral creation, in person representation)
- Consistent client communication and up selling/renewal on sponsorship programs
- Track and document each completed phase and deliverable
- Create wrap up reports for both digital and event sponsorships
- Occasional travel to in-person client meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Strong understanding of MicroSoft Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to independently find solutions
- Complete understanding of digital advertising media
- Tech savvy and able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Be passionate about sports and the sports they play
About FloSports Inc.
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Elite Fitness, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Grappling, Bodybuilding, Softball, Cheerleading, Boxing, and Running, including MileSplit.com.