FloSports Inc. is seeking to hire a Software Sales Account Manager to lead software sales for our running sports, FloTrack and MileSplit. Most important, the role will drive the adoption of RaceTab and the MileSplit registration system at the state and local level. Additional functional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, sales strategy development and execution, relationship building, collecting and distilling the needs of the marketplace, and collaboration with product team. The ideal candidate would have a passion for running as well as excellent communication skills and business acumen. Candidates must be self-starters, and have the ability to plan and execute sales strategies both independently, and as part of a team. He or she would have some business development experience, proven sales experience, and a history of working with athletic department leadership. Technical familiarity with timing system would be a big plus. The candidate will report the VP of Software and Broadcast Production.
- Build and maintain relationships with governing bodies, timers, event organizers and other current and prospective customers and/or partners.
- Understand customer needs and map product capabilities to the needs of our partners and customers.
- Provide input to the product team, driving a feature set that is well aligned with the needs of the market.
- Develop sales strategies for current and future products.
- Understand the competitive landscape and clearly articulate differentiation within the running software space.
- Establish qualitative and quantitative goals for the product adoption.
- Foster an innovative customer-focused culture
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Complete and cohesive understanding of the track and field event management space.
- Experience developing and executing complex sales strategies.
- Experience developing business relationships a B2B environment
- Customer / product focused to their core
- Strong execution, business acumen and communication skills
- Team builder
About FloSports, Inc.
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Elite Fitness, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Grappling, Basketball, Boxing, MMA,Softball, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Boxing, and Running, including MileSplit.com.