Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
FloSports is looking to hire an all-star recruiter who can develop recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives. This role will be responsible for ensuring success on a variety of levels.
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Participates in the growth of the company by helping to reinforce company culture, recruit talent and develop positive partner relationships
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-10 years proven recruiting experience
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience in media, software, or technology industries a plus
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
About FloSports, Inc.
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Elite Fitness, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Grappling, Basketball, Boxing, MMA, Softball, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Boxing, and Running, including MileSplit.com.