FloSports is looking for a Marketing Automation Director to lead our marketing automation initiatives. FloSports specializes in live sports in untapped markets, streaming hundreds of live sporting events worldwide, reaching millions of fans each year. You will oversee the technical implementation and troubleshooting of our database marketing efforts, allowing us to scale our lead generation, customer acquisition and retention initiatives via targeted campaigns across our entire network of sites.
- Point person on our marketing automation software (Marketo), which we will use to manage our prospect and customer database and to plan, schedule, manage, produce and measure our email acquisition and retention efforts.
- Oversee set-up, execution, troubleshooting and overall performance of all FloSports’ email marketing campaigns, including transactional emails, drip/nurture campaigns, newsletters, lead generation, landing pages, etc.
- Serve as internal expert relative to compliance & best practices, list clean-up and maintaining a clean database, prospect and subscriber segmentation, improving email deliverability, data integrity, etc.
- Develop and evaluate KPIs to improve our automated lead generation programs, as well as our customer acquisition and retention efforts.
- Deliver insights based on investments we’re making in marketing automation and the performance of our campaigns.
- Compile relevant business and technical requirements to design and build comprehensive solutions.
- Get new sites set-up on email and build out campaigns, reporting, etc.
- Ensure timely delivery and execution of all marketing records/leads into Marketo from Stripe and our data warehouse
- Develop and maintain digital templates (emails, landing pages, programs) within the marketing automation platform.
- Create lead scoring criteria and implement to assist in forecasting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Marketo experience is highly preferred
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Data querying experience with SQL Databases
- Experience working with 3rd party RESTful APIs and JSON data types
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter who can operate efficiently in a fast-paced, high-growth workplace.
- Proven track record of success in managing customer lifecycle communications
- You’re a problem solver who is experienced in building solutions to fix inefficient and broken processes and systems
- Must have a can-do attitude.
- Stay current with email marketing, and audience development and engagement best practices, strategies and standards.
- You have no problem being hands-on and stepping back to think holistically about how to best engage with our users throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Ideally will have experience building personalized email campaigns at scale for a B2C online publisher.
- Demonstrated experience managing third-party vendors.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software a plus.
- Knowledge and/or interest in sports is a plus.
About FloSports, Inc.
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Elite Fitness, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Grappling, Basketball, Boxing, MMA, Softball, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Boxing, and Running, including MileSplit.com.