Director of Paid Media
FloSports is looking for a Director of Paid Media to lead and grow our digital advertising efforts. FloSports streams hundreds of live sporting events worldwide, reaching millions of fans. Working within the customer acquisition and marketing department, this role will be responsible for building ad strategies and campaigns that drive awareness for our premium content and increase subscriptions.
- Plan and manage the day-to-day activities of FloSports’ media campaigns, which includes working with our SEM agency and our content marketers to execute ad campaigns around our free and premium content across all platforms.
- Provide strategic leadership on paid media budget, media spend allocation and KPIs, including target CPA and ROAS, campaign structuring and other facets of paid search to help us achieve our subscription goals.
- Audit, review and analyze reports, and lead optimization efforts (negative keyword strategies, landing page revisions, etc.) to meet campaign objectives and performance goals.
- Coordinate the development of effective campaign materials, including keyword lists and creative approval, as well as results reporting with a focus on ROAS and customer lifetime value.
- Forecast paid search growth and regularly communicate new opportunities to improve current processes and approaches.
- Stay updated on latest developments in SEM/PPC and apply learnings to improve FloSports’ ad campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- The director is a thought leader with a proven track record of success in managing digital advertising programs ensuring maximum ROI is being delivered.
- This leader should be highly analytical, data driven and will seek to improve upon our key KPIs by targeting and acquiring long-term FloSports subscribers.
- Experience building large-scale campaigns for Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Google Remarketing, YouTube TrueView, YouTube Remarketing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Strong understanding of web analytics, and analysis tactics (i.e. performance marketing).
- Solid understanding of the subscription funnel and knowledge of what ad campaigns to run at each stage of the funnel.
- Must have a track record of innovation with experience testing new solutions and evaluating and optimizing campaigns to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Kenshoo, AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and KISS Metrics.
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel and have experience using it to build models and forecasts
- Highly organized, self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- You love problem solving.
- Experience with an agency working with media clients on ad buying.
- Bachelor’s degree
Apply HERE to be considered for the role!
FloSports is a direct-to-consumer, subscription-based sports media company located in Austin, Texas. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Wrestling, Track, Grappling, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Gymnastics, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, eSports, and Cheerleading.