FloSports is looking for a Content Marketing Assistant for Varsity.tv and FloCheer to maximize the reach of our content on FloCheer.com and Varsity.tv in order to meet and exceed our traffic and conversion goals. FloSports streams hundreds of live sporting events worldwide, reaching millions of fans. You will work directly with the Varsity.tv and FloCheer Content Marketing Coordinator to leverage our content in order to improve customer acquisition and retention efforts.
- Under the guidance of the Varsity.tv and FloCheer Content Marketing Coordinator, execute the various content marketing campaigns to grow our subscriptions through acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Build out email campaign templates in accordance with the weekly email schedule
- Act as the point person on Instagram and Snapchat while identifying and leveraging influencers on social media to maximize our content distribution and brand awareness
- Assist in weekly reports for campaigns, web traffic, social media, email, and conversions.
- Maximize the reach of premium campaigns and legacy content through various marketing channels
- Ensure all copy fits our unique brand voice and style guidelines.
- Understand best practices in content development across devices, channels, and mediums.
- Work closely with the Varsity Spirit marketing team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be an expert in cheer and dance and have your finger on the pulse of the community we’re serving.
- Ability to execute directives provided by the Content Marketing Coordinator
- Must understand the value of social media and know the right levers to pull to increase the visibility of content on social media.
- Ability to transition easily between the creative and analytical sides of marketing, with experience producing excellent work under tight deadlines.
- Superior copywriting, editing and proofing skills to ensure accuracy and excellence in all published material.
- Excellent planning/organization skills; Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You thrive on developing new ideas and solutions, and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves and execute on them.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Background in creating editorial and branded content
- Highly organized, self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- You love problem solving.
- Experience with Google Analytics and KISSMetrics
- Knowledge of AP Style preferred.
- Cash from subscriptions goals
- Social media growth goals
- Email growth goals
- Traffic from social media and email
- Premium campaign conversions
Apply HERE to be considered for the role!
FloSports is a direct-to-consumer, subscription-based sports media company located in Austin, Texas. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Wrestling, Track, Grappling, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Gymnastics, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, eSports, and Cheerleading.